Kinex Media expert digital strategists can help you develop a suitable online strategy that’s designed to achieve your unique business objectives.
These are the questions we ask at Kinex Media before we come up with a strategy!
- What does your website do for your business?
- Who looks at it? How do they find it?
- How does it compare to your competitors?
- How social is it?
- Are people sharing your content and talking about you?
To deliver a site that gives users the experience they are looking for, we at Kinex Media set it upon a solid foundation of content, usable navigation, and strong SEO practices.
At Kinex Media we believe a good website strategy is crafted not only based on opinions and instincts alone, but also thorough understanding of the website strategy of its competitor. We at Kinex Media, work with you to analyse your competition website capabilities, strengths and weakness.
We have consultants who completely analyse the current state, develop a strategy and plan accordingly.
Kinex Media is involved in gaining a deep understanding of your organisation and competitors and how you currently employ digital technology. Once we’ve got a idea about “where you are now”, we explore the “where you want to be” along with you.
The first step in building a successful online presence is the task of defining a website strategy.
To establish a strong website presence it requires an effective website strategy that enables you to compete successfully,grow your web site business and achieve your varied business goals bjectives,which can be
- Increased traffic, inquiries and sales
- Brand building and awareness
- Building customer loyalty by connecting emotionally with your web site audience and influencing them to take desired actions
- Penetration in new markets, growing in existing market
- Showcasing your products and services on your website
No matter what your objectives are we at Kinex Media are determined to help you devise and execute an effective web site design strategy around those.
Our Analysis process includes
Gain an in-depth understanding of your business so we can work with you to
- Identify your business goals and objectives
- Investigate how digital technology best fits with the other technology and business channels within your organisation to deliver these goals
- Identify ways of measuring business benefits from your use of digital channels
- Plan and execute stakeholder insight work so we can work with you to:
- Understand who your “customers” are, now and in the future, what their needs are, and what motivates them
- Understand how stakeholders interact with your digital channels
- Explore staff ideas and attitudes to your business online
- Find out what your customers want to do online
- Identify new services and products your customers are interested in
Perform competitor analysis so we can
- Identify your competitors and identify how they use digital technology
- Compare your use of digital channels and technology to your competitors
Carry out an expert review of your website and other digital assets and assess
- Information architecture (site structure) and content quality
- Technical quality
- Search engine optimization and performance
At Kinex Media the basis of developing a digital strategy involves the identification of opportunities across digital and defining the execution plan to take advantage of those opportunities.
Setting clear goals and selecting measurable KPI’s forms the basis our strategy. Based on this our strategy provides:
- Detailed analysis of the competitive landscape;
- Identify target audience demographic;
- Review brand positioning;
- Identification of audience engagement opportunities;
- Selection of marketing channels;
- Planning media activity;
- Identify the KPI’s by which success can be measured;
- Timing and budgets;
- Website marketing plan and opportunities
Developing a successful website strategy at Kinex Media involves looking at marketing channels that the website will employ to attract and retain traffic. Each marketing channels – like search engine optimisation, pay per click, affiliate networks, social media have their own technical and content requirements that factor into an effective web design strategy. Our team of Toronto website designers and internet marketing consultants will help you embed these website design and development requirements as a part of website strategy on the onset.
As a web designing agency, Kinex Media will work with you to plan and execute a wholesome web strategy and meet your objectives. Create a detailed, Practical and Efficient Improvement Plan
We will develop a detailed improvement plan, covering:
- The most appropriate use of digital channels and assets
- Software and systems including content management, application development and systems integration – what tools and systems do you need, and what do you have now?
- Features and functional requirements necessary to meet organisational and stakeholder needs
- The Information architecture necessary to deliver your content requirements
- Content strategy – identifying and planning the words, pictures, video and audio that make it easy for your stakeholders to do what they need to do and find what they want to find.
- Improvements to usability and accessibility to ensure stakeholder satisfaction and improvements in organisational goal conversion rates